She helped me shower, washed my hair, and helped me get dressed everyday for 3 wks.
When she was here she cleaned my bathrooms, washed my dishes, made us food, did my laundry and got up with Azure.
She washes dishes immediately after she uses them. Sadly I did not inherit this quality, or even desire for that matter.
I hope I can serve my children as well as she has served and continues to serve me. I love you, Mom!




2 comments:
i love parents!!! Your mom is just the best, to do all that service for you guys. It really makes you love them so much and realize how much they love you, when they sacrifice their time and talents. I am almost in tears right now...my dear dad just left tonight and is headed back to Iowa. I will dearly miss him, and all his babysitting help and food-making help. He even mowed our yard and did some cleanup. IT really touches me that my dad loves me so much. He may not say it in words, but his actions speak volumes. I am so happy that you could have a chance to let your mom "baby" you for a few weeks.
I love your mom too. I'll never forget that gnochi (sp??!) soup she made even though it was her own creation and no one can give me the recipe for it!!!! If I ever get in an accident I want her to take care of me too!
Post a Comment