Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Congrats Charlie

Today Charles finished his last final, thus completing his 1st quarter of Pharmacy Sch. We are grateful for his hard work and dedication so that I can work at home with Azure.

This pic is of his Whitecoat Ceremony back in June.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats, Cuz! I hope Georgia is awesome.

Stefani M. said...

Congrats! Love those school milestones!

Just Me said...

Yea!!!!!!

Just Me said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Just Me said...

Yippee!!

Just Me said...

I'd do more but the word verification is annoying!!
so one more

Wahoo!!!

. said...

Wah-hoo!!! Congrats! He looks just like the professional he is!

. said...

what does Azure's look say?

Nana Lama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana Lama said...

Congratulations Charlie, you look like a doctor already. Dr. Charles Jensen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We wish you all the best.

Steve & Judy H.

Aunt Tally said...

she is the cutest baby i have EVER seen!