Azure has taught us to love our neighbors by:
HUGGING THEM!
Azure approached this girl and after telling her hi with a big smile and wave, she hugged her.
They did this for about 5 mins. I was so glad I had the camera.
Azure has a gift to make other kids feel special by acknowledging everyone with their own personal "Hi". We pray we can help her continue to develop this gift throughout her life. Her actions remind me to acknowlegde others, say hi and even give hugs, regardless if I just met the person minutes before. What a sweet, special girl our Azure Marie.




7 comments:
Children are so sweet. They make me realize how mean I am! I can't believe how big Azure is getting either. They grow too fast. The wedding looks like it was fun and I'm glad y'all could be there. How is the mending coming along? When does the cast come off? Lots of rambling, but I'm glad y'all are doing better. We'll have to plan on reuniting soon. We're here in SC now! See ya!
I love that kids love hugging! It's so cute! They just love making friends and loving everyone. So sweet.
So very sweet! I'm glad the little girl on the receiving end was willing to reciprocate. My shy/unfriendly child most likely would've freaked out thinking he was being attacked. Now at 4 he's finally able to give his own mother hugs continually as opposed to 1 out of 10. And my reason for telling you all this is so that you can appreciate your sweet baby even more. I hope B is more like Azure and less like his bro. And I get the nature v. nurture philosophy so much now!!!!
What a sweet girl! Clara's never been huggie or cuddly :(. So far Eliza seems more cuddly but I guess we'll see when she gets a little older.
She is so sweet!! So fun to see her getting bigger and more interactive! Hope you guys are doing well as this crazy summer comes to a close! Been thinking of you and hoping you're feeling all right!
Aunt Ta Ta is SUPER jealous. I miss my hugs
What a sweet little girl! Ezra will give us hugs, but is more reserved around others. What a fun personality Azure has.
Post a Comment