Today 5 years ago I came home from my mission in La Paz, Bolivia. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner to post any of my mission pics.This is the view I had everyday in my second area->
It was an incredible experience. I loved testifying of Jesus Christ everyday.
Charles and I look forward to the day that we can serve another mission together.




5 comments:
Wow! 5 years, isn't that crazy! You are still such a great missionary. I always tell Greg that he better learn spanish because one day we are going back. I guess I should better start learning hungarian for that matter!
Sorry I never got a hold of you. Lance got sick. Life is still crazy. Good luck with the wedding!
that's interesting you mention your mission...I was watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics yesterday, and was watching all the athletes from different countries walk past. I saw Bolivia, and thought of you. I wondered if they were going to were their traditional stuff! (w/the little hats and colorful clothes!
Hello, my dear!!! I'm so glad your mom flew out to help you. When does the cast come off? When are you going back to Georgia? You're still in our prayers.
time goes by so quickly doesn't it?!?
Post a Comment