Azure is getting her first molar and this week she has been extremely fussy. It didn't help that last weekend was a holiday and we had her off her bedtime schedule. She is also walking more and seems to like it just as much as crawling now. Because of her newfound skills she has been experimenting with strange manuevers. One of them being sticking her legs through her crib slats. She has gotten them stuck at least twice and has screamed bloody murder which scared me to death! She realized if she screamed like that she could get mommy by her side incredibly fast and has been screaming at random for the past 3 days now. It's times like these that I wonder how anyone decides to have a second child?!




6 comments:
Good luck with the teething. I love the no teeth thing for now, think I'll enjoy it for awhile. And nothing makes summer better than a nice swim in a blue pool.
Ah- molars. Lucy had a nighttime fever for days and so didn't sleep at all- she just writhed and whined all. night. long. Then to add insult to injury? The little cheeky tooth went back down so we got to do the whole thing again a few weeks later. Good luck.
I hope the tooth comes soon, too! Loved the post title!
And loved looking through these past posts! (trying to catch up after our family reunion, etc!) Especially fun to see Ruth!!
Looks like you guys are having a good time and settling into life! So glad!
Ah, the teeth! I hope that Azure's little tooth comes soon, for ALL involved! Speaking of, did you know that 2 years olds can teeth? Well, uninformed me just discovered that. Ezra was teething last week with his 2nd molars and was incredibly cranky. He also would wake up at 4am and just be so crabby. I thought that teething was for babies, but apparently the 2nd molars can erupt (don't you love that word) any where from 25-33 months. Thankfully it only lasted a few days...
My little Azure is growing so quickly. Thats funny that she knows she can get your attention now. That must drive u crazy!
Yes, I have definitely had those moments where I wondered how people decide to have a second child. :) But I guess the moments that make having a child worth it far outweighs the those other moments.
Post a Comment