Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Aspiring Chef

Ok, I guess I don't really have aspirations to be a professional chef. If there was ever a chance for me to attend culinary art school for free though, I'd be all over it! I do really enjoy cooking and creating yummy dishes. Especially those that are aesthetically pleasing and have a variety of colors.

I made this the other night and thought the colors looked beautiful.

Baked Chicken w/ mango/pear salsa

I did add a salad to the side later with tomatoes which made up for the lacking red in this picture.

Azure's tooth has yet to sprout so we are still trying to do daily excursions to keep us ALL sane. Yesterday we went to the mall and she enjoyed their soft play area which I am very impressed with.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think it's great that you try to make sure your food looks nice. Steve thinks I'm funny because I do the same thing. What's even funnier is that he sometimes does it now too without realizing it. Ha Ha!!

Layla said...

Holy cow that looks yummy. I need to cook more often. How is the South treating ya'll?

Aunt Tally said...

she looks so cute playing; just like a big girl.