Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

Line had this posted on her blog and I thought I'd do it too.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

8 comments:

Line said...

We have lots of memories, mainly in the basement of the Telefund. Good times! :) The memory that comes to mind first, though, is when you were nice enough to go on a blind date with our friend Granny, doubling with Saia and I. We played pool, then went back to your apartment where Saia showed off his mad guitar skills. :) It was a fun night and I loved hanging out with you outside of the Telefund.

Tyler Owens said...

I remember when you were still only engaged and I got so jealous that you both had found each other, and I had to come over weekly for FHE because I was the dad (i think) and i think you were the mom Deanna. Obviously my memory is horrible. but we did talk about you being 909, but you weren't cuz it recently changed to 951. good times! I miss that little one story cube with all the fun people! It was the one "engaged girl" in any ward i was ever in that i totally thought the fiance was awesome too!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

My very first memory is of showing you the apartment, and asking you about when you were getting married. Another is right after you had Azure and you and Charles came over to our apt. and I felt so bad because it was so hot. My favorite memories include the magnents on our car given as a gift from your family. There are alot of memories I've had with you guys and they have all been very memorable and fun. Of course the memories I commented on were the fist that came to my head.

Unknown said...

The first one that came to mind was when we planned to have FHE at our house with you guys, and you showed up and we had totally forgotten about it! It was fun though. I still feel bad that we forgot, lol.

*Meg Larsen* said...

Hmm, let's see, there's always the time we went to the mine with the Birks and then got tremendous pizza at the Pie! But what really comes to mind is the combined FHE we had right before we both had our babies...

I remember because we sang "Love at Home" and you and Charles gave each other the cutest look when we hit the line "brighter beams the azure sky." So cute!

Sarah said...

I remember when you came to my baby shower: that was so sweet. I also remember going to yours. It sure was fun making all those invitations.

. said...

Yay! So many memories! Lot's of fun times freshman year. I specifically remember trying on eachother's prom dresses (your purple one, my green one) and singing "You're my Sunshine" by 98 degrees. Another fun memory is when those silly boys put firecrackers on your front porch during sophomore year (very mature!)

sandra said...

I remember climbing on the roof of our apartment building from the neighbors and lowering myself on the balcony to let us in because Elda locked us out. Good times!! I also remember the bewildered look on Gabey's face as he watched Azure roll around and steamroller everything in the family room. I miss Thursdays with Deanna!!