We are happy to be alive. I had surgery on my left arm last Sunday and was released from the hospital Monday night. That same night my mom flew in to help us out, what a relief. The first few days I basically laid in bed all day long. You really can't do much with a broken arm, not even get dressed or bathe. I know how Azure feels now as I've had my mom and Charles help me with these tasks.
We have learned for ourselves that you really never know when it will be your time to leave this life. How sacred and fragile is life! How important to repent daily of our sins!
Since I was 14 I have felt that my purpose in life was to be a mother and to teach my children the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Though I am a mother I still haven't had the full opportunity to teach Azure the gospel. I am grateful that the Lord keeps His promises and that He won't take me from this earth until I have finished my purpose.
I am flying to my parents house tonight w/ my mom and Azure so they can continue to help me recover. Thank you all so much for your love and prayers. It is such a blessing to have Christ-like friends!




4 comments:
You are so awesome Deanna! I am so happy that you are still alive because I still need you as my friend! Not to sound selfish but I do! The Lord truly has so much in store for you. You won't only help Azure learn the restored gospel but sooo many others in your life. I hope all goes well with your recovery.
you have an awesome mommy!!! That's wonderful that you are able to be under her care. and YOU are an awesome mommy!!! I'm so glad you miraculously survived that accident - and that Azure and Charles are okay too. I also need you as a friend!! I'm just so happy that you are okay and safe and that Heavenly Father protected you and your family. Are you going to have a colored cast?
I love your mom too. I'm sure any friend of yours who has met her instantly loves her. You reflect her so well too. And Azure is lucky because she has you as a mom and her as a grandma!!! Good luck with your recovery!
Oh my! I am so happy that ya'll are ok! I had no idea. You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment