Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Vince's golden birthday party

I'm not an over-achiever. I knew Vince's party was going to be simple since I have a newborn. I didn't want to have it here b/c I didn't want the stress of cleaning my house for guests so we had it at Daffin park the day before his birthday (Sat. Feb. 2). It was pretty easy.

We played at the playground for about an hour. Then we moved onto the grassy area to play duck, duck, goose, London bridge is falling down, and other great games led by Emily V. The kids loved it! We blew bubbles and Charles flew Vince's new kite.

Can you tell how excited he is about this game?

Then, we ate his Winnie the Pooh cake that he picked out from Publix. (Again- there was no way I was making a homemade cake). I think we may be doing more park birthday parties in the future. Easy, peasy.

On his actual birthday I made mini cupcakes so he could take them to his friends in nursery. Then we sang to him again after dinner and gave him another piece of cake and we opened presents.

I had to do a mini-photo shoot of him in his shirt and tie. On Sundays when I get him dressed for church he says, "I wanna wear a tie like Daddy." So cute! I love my boys. I have 3!
And yes, he has a bit of a mullet. So hard to cut off his curls in the back.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

He is SO cute!
With two winter birthdays, you should be set for park parties (Azure's might not be so fun).