Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Catch up

A couple days last week I just laid in bed and threw up while the kids watched hours upon hours of movies and PBS Kids. Ugh. I hate days like that.

So, I am posting some of our fun, family outings that we did before the onset of this illness to remind me that I actually do get my kids out of the house to do fun things.

Like celebrate Earth Day! We picked up trash in our neighborhood for Family Home Evening. Azure loved it so much she wanted to pick up trash everyday afterwards.





Vince just chilled in the stroller since we were close to the road.

We went strawberry picking at Ottawa Farms on April 28th. That was the first day I started taking zofran.
This cute girl wanted to wear her strawberry shirt to the strawberry fields.

I should mention how my heart went out to Anna and Nick Fillipello (my great, great grandparents) who were strawberry pickers in Independence, LA when they first came from Sicily. It is NOT an easy task to pick strawberries in the blazing heat. And they did it all day long. Bless them.

Playing in the backyard.








 And that's all I have time for now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry about the tv days. It will get better. Love the strawberries! And Azure in her strawberry shirt.

Ruth said...

I hear you, Azure. Not sure why, but I too love picking up trash.