Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Traveling updates

Time is getting away from me it seems.

Charles' parents came to visit! It was the first time his Dad met Vince! We went to Disneyworld. And we're heading to the Bahamas tomorrow for our anniversary cruise, without the kids of course.

Just a quick update on Vince... He's been going down the stairs feet first, instead of sliding backwards for about a month now. He is talking more. He is extremely vocal and loud. I wonder if it is a boy thing. Azure was never that loud. He will constantly repeat whatever it is that he is saying until you repeat him. It drives me absolutely crazy. But, at the same time I look down at him and see his bright, blue eyes and his blonde, curly surfer locks and I can usually dismiss my frustration and just think about how dang cute he is!

And we have even more exciting news. Check out our new ticker up top ;) More details when we get back. We will be having our Christmas miracle and we couldn't be more thrilled though, of course I am feeling like crap. So grateful for Zofran.

Oh, and I haven't made the announcement on Facebook yet, so please make your congratulatory comments here and not there. Thanks!

5 comments:

Maren B said...

Congratulations! Bet you're ecstatic (besides the nausea)!

Sarah said...

Yippee!! Have a wonderful time in the Bahamas, love birds!

Line said...

congrats deanna! and so fun, a cruise with no kids! i hope all that fun in the sun helps take your mind off the morning sickness a litte :) best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Yes, boys are loud! Granted I'm loud too. Congrats to you and Charlie. I thought I've had morning sickness bad before, but apparently not that bad since I had to Google Zofran. I sincerely hope you feel better soon.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Yay- what exciting news! Have a great time in the Bahamas.