Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Funny stuff

There's too much seriousness going on on the blog so here's something hilarious that Azure just said today and I think it may be one of the funniest things she's ever said.

We were sitting at the table eating lunch while Vince napped. He had been napping for awhile and as we were finishing we heard him cry. I said to her joking but, trying to be very serious:

"Well, Vince is awake now. So, I'm gonna need you to go get him out of the crib and change his diaper. Then you'll need to feed him lunch cause I need to leave."

Her eyes got very big and then she said, "I can't feed him! I don't have boobs!"

And then I busted out laughing.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that, so funny!
Also, I just read your previous posts and I am so sorry about your little run-in with Mrs. Rude.
You are a strong woman with a great heart. Take comfort in knowing there are many women who respect and love you...I'm one of them! Nobody is a perfect parent, and nobody gets it right 100% of the time. That's just life!

Maren B said...

Ha! She knows how it works!

Rebecca said...

That's hilarious! I think even Hannah still has no idea what they are called...not that I'm avoiding it (not really, anyway:))...she's just never asked! :)

Stefani M. said...

Hilarious!

thejencooper said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! That is hilarious! I am totally laughing!

Bonnie said...

How funny! You'll have to tell this story at her wedding or some other highly appropriate time!