While he was interviewing I drove the kidlets to Clearwater Beach. Oh, how I wish it hadn't been overcast because it was a beautiful beach right on the Gulf. And not the dirty gulf like Galveston, TX. If we end up moving to Tampa we will for surely be spending lots of time here. One more month until the big reveal!
I made the mistake of giving Azure and Vince a cracker on the pier. In a matter of seconds there were 20 or more seagulls surrounding us and they almost stole the cracker from Vince's hand! I could feel them on me pecking and flapping their wings. Azure and I both started screaming. I really hate seagulls.
One of the culprits
We ate at this amazing Cuban restaurant called La Teresita and then drove through quite a large Cuban neighborhood. All in all a pretty good trip, except for every time we drive more than 1 hr in the car with the kids in the backseat I start to question whether or not we really want to have more children. Eternal perspective. Eternal perspective. Eternal perspective.










3 comments:
I love it "eternal perspective, eternal perspective." My husband always reminds me though that we have eternity to have children, not just this life so we can quit now:)
Looks fun, looking forward to hearing where you are going!
I totally know the feeling of traveling in the car with kids...NOT FUN! I had to laugh at your seagull adventure. Those things freak me out too! :)
My in-laws are planning a trip for later this year and I did a little research for them and discovered that Clearwater Beach is the #1 beach for kids for its cleanliness, clear water, clean sand, etc. How cool would that be if you lived right next to it?!
Post a Comment