Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ABCs and Counting

This is just too adorable not to post.

11 comments:

Erin said...

That's pretty dang cute, Deanna. I like how she repeats "Count!" and "Do numbers!" She kind of shakes her head while she says "Do numbers!" and I imagine she's rolling her eyes (but in a good-natured way) and thinking, "Again?! How many times do I have to show her before she learns?" And she has excellent enunciation.

Aunt Tally said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I HAVE THEE CUTTEST NIECE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!

Stefani M. said...

I had no idea there were so many B's in the alphabet. I better brush up!

Cute.

Sarah said...

Wow! All I can say is that is the CUTEST video I have EVER seen in my life!!! Hope you guys are happy back in Savanna.

Michelle said...

Those are dang cute videos! And what do you mean your morning sickness is over??? You lucky dog. Mine lasts at least 5 months!

Nicole said...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEE she is soooo cute! She is so articulate and exact in the words she says! I love it!

Allison Holmes said...

She really is too cute! I love her little voice and what a smart little girl she is!

mary said...

AWEEEEE!!!!! :) CUTEST little Azure ever!!!! =) So fun to see ...& I'm so happy I get to see how you guys are doing and what adventures lye your way! :)

Jamie said...

WHAT A CUTIE! She's so smart! I loved these!

Kassi said...

What a sweet little voice. Dang, your kid is smart!

Line said...

What an adorable and SMART little girl!