Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More fun in ID

Azure got new sunglasses from Nana and Papa. She LOVES them! Can you tell?
Last Monday we went to Idaho Falls' Zoo. Fun times were had by all, though I think my Dad enjoyed it even more than Azure. He wanted to stay longer.At first, Azure was a little hesitant to feed the goats and sheep, but after awhile, she loved it.I forgot what these were called. It was a mom and her baby. They were cute.
Azure's favorite exhibit was the monkeys. Here she is doing the sign for monkey, plus the sound, and jumping around. Delightful.
Tuesday we headed to Yellowstone Bear World outside of Rexburg and then up to Mesa Falls. Most of the animals we saw looked moderately to severely depressed as a result of their confinement. The bear cubs were the cutest, but they were mostly hiding.



The cutest bear cub there
Unfortunately Charles had to work and couldn't come with us to Mesa Falls. We went together when we were first dating back in August 2005. So, of course I was filled with nostalgia of the beginnings of our love as we traveled there. We sure had fun with Nana and Papa. Miss you already!

5 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

I wish I could've stayed for that. You guys looked like you had so much fun. I agree that Azure was the cuttest cub of them all!

Michelle said...

Geez, what's the deal with all these fun trips you guys are always going on??? Makes my life seem a lot more boring then I thought it was! haha

. said...

congrats dee, on being preg!!! :)

Erin said...

"Most of the animals we saw looked moderately to severely depressed as a result of their confinement."

I would so like to know why the billboards for Bear World say "FEEL THE FREEDOM!" Whose freedom? Not the bears, I guess.

Cute pictures, Deanna! I'm glad you guys were here for a while.

Melissa said...

I meant to get a picture with you before you left our house and then I forgot! Still sad about it. Oh well - next time you drive all the way across the country...