Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Yummy. Cake. Soo good!"

The title of this post is a direct quote from Azure. She doesn't have cake very often, so when she does she gets pretty dang excited about it. So excited that she dramatically says, "Yummy. Cake. Soo good!" I love it :)

Yesterday one of Azure's good friends had a birthday party. Yummy cake was involved.And also dressing up like princesses...Dancing...
Hugging...

And posing...
We all had a great time, myself included. Little girls are so much fun! I can't believe our little cubby will be celebrating her own 2nd birthday in just 2 weeks from today!

She already had her 2 yr check up this week and was 24 lbs and 35.5 inches long. She's still our long and lean girl.

5 comments:

Stefani M. said...

Oh, my goodness! 2 already! Time flies... and it's almost time for more cake!

Hey, what's up with Anne's blog? Did she change it... it's not coming up anymore.

Blake and Laura said...

Wow...She is tall. Happy Birthday to Azure soon!

Makayla thinks pancakes with strawberries and whip cream are called "yummy cakes." The party looked fun and so little girlish. Love it!

Aunt Tally said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks so cute in the dancing pic.

Cassandra said...

Awe, aren't little girls the best??

Wendy said...

I agree, little girl birthday parties are SO FUN! P.S. Bummer about Anne's blog. It was always so entertaining :).