Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
She has grown so much in the last few months since we've seen her. She doesn't even look like a baby anymore!
Wow- she is looking so much older. What a little doll. I love her cute outfits, and I agree that girls are so much fun.
Bubbles ARE such fun!
Your Dad thinks they filmed part of the movie Forest Gump in this park, its where he waits for the bus and talks to the nurse and says all those sayings and offers her chocolates. Neat.
Ah! Bubbles! Time to pull ours out this summer!
It's the simple moments like this that are the best memories!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She has grown so much in the last few months since we've seen her. She doesn't even look like a baby anymore!
Wow- she is looking so much older. What a little doll. I love her cute outfits, and I agree that girls are so much fun.
Bubbles ARE such fun!
Your Dad thinks they filmed part of the movie Forest Gump in this park, its where he waits for the bus and talks to the nurse and says all those sayings and offers her chocolates. Neat.
Ah! Bubbles! Time to pull ours out this summer!
It's the simple moments like this that are the best memories!
Post a Comment