Hard to believe that Azure is 2 today. She's in Idaho with Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa, while mommy has been filming for the Generations Project. Then I leave for Girls Camp on Tuesday. We'll finally be reunited on Saturday after 2.5 weeks!
We've been asking Azure what she wants for her birthday and she has kept saying, "A baby." She already has a few dolls and we didn't want to get her another one. So, we decided to get her a real baby. Azure's sibling will arrive about 7 months after her birthday, the last week of January! I'm 9 weeks and have been sick since week 3. This time around has been a little better then last but, only by a little bit. Thanks to Zofran I haven't thrown up more than 2 times a day.
I had an ultrasound before I left, and was able to see the baby's tiny heart beating. Such a miracle, and such a relief. In spite of the sickness we're so excited to have another baby, and are looking forward to Azure's role as a big sister.
We'll celebrate Azure's birthday on the 4th of July with my parents, Charles' parents, and all his brothers, their wives, and children. It will be so fun to have everyone together. I am grateful for the love of my family. Happy Father's Day Charlie and happy birthday Cubby!




16 comments:
I am glad this pregnancy is a little better. I hope it only gets better. I will pray for you. We are happy for your growing family. Azure will be such a good sister.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am sure you are delighted... hope that nausea doesn't get too much in the way.
Thanks for sharing,
Carrie
YAY! Congratulations! What a great present for Azure's birthday, I hope this time around isn't as sicky as last time!
Happy Birthday Azure and CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting. Glad you are feeling a little better...hopefully it will just keep getting better!
congrats! sorry you always get so sick, but hopefully it's more manageable this time around...we're thinking of you guys and wish you all the best!
Congratulations! I hope you get over the sickness soon.
Yeay! I was just thinking that I needed to get on here and wish Azure a happy #2. I can't believe she is TWO, but I guess it makes sense. And I am so excited that you are having another little one, and I hope the whole thing goes better this time. You deserve it after all. I can't wait to see photos of you all together with the fam.
Happy Birthday, Azure! And congratulations! That is so exciting!
Sorry about the nausea. I was nauseated, but never actually threw up... kept it under wraps by eating 24/7, upping my B vits and wearing SeaBands. (Haha--what a way to give it away by wearing SeaBands to Wal-Mart..)
Congratulations, that is so exciting. When I read about you throwing up that much even on medication--WOW, I am so sorry, you are a trooper, I hope it gets better REALLY soon!
Congratulations!
Congratulations Deanna! That is SO exciting! :) Hope you feel better soon!
Yay! That's so exciting Deanna! I know what you mean about being sick, I barf non-stop for the first 4 months...and Zofran didn't help me at all. You'll get through it though and another sweet baby will join your family, makes it all worth it!
I can't believe she's two! WOW! I'm glad you don't seem to be sick as much this time around...hopefully it won't last the whole 9 months! Are you going to take the Hypnobabies class again, or just prepare on your own? Love ya!
Congratulations, and good luck! Hope the baby stays away from your kidneys...
Yay Congrats to you and your family! THat is so awesome :)
I haven't checked anyone's blogs in WAY too long...as you can tell. Congratulations!!! I'm very very excited for you.
Post a Comment