Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Videos

Azure's brain is continuing to expand. She can do about 20 signs and say about 20 words. We try to catch her cute little sayings and signs on video but, this is about all we can get.
This melts my heart especially when she says it to me in the morning with outstreched arms to get her out of her crib. Being a mommy is the greatest :)




Of course I like black beans, I'm 1/4 Cuban : )

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Aunt Tally said...

I have THEE cutest niece in the entire universe. She is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!

Line said...

How cute! I love when Spencer says "mama" too. Usually in the mornings, he yells "dada" from his crib, though. I'm not sure if it's because Saia's usually the one that gets him in the morning or if it's because he knows he has the rest of the day with me, so he wants his dad in the morning. Either way, it's so cute. They're growing up way too fast. :)

And yes, I quit my job... The whole leaving him with a babysitter (which we had to go back to doing when Saia graduated and started working full-time) just got old. And I love being at home.

Nana Lama said...

Azure looks like her momma @ that age.Being a mom is the greatest gift ever!

Stefani M. said...

So cute! I love it when they say Mommy! Quentin jokes that Julian says it already because when he gets mad/crying he makes the sound "Maaaaaaa."

. said...

te amo cubana babies! :) What a doll.

Just Me said...

So sweet!! She has such a precious little voice! I love it!! Thank you for sharing this with us. What a doll!

Kassi said...

Her little high pitch voice is so sweet!

Unknown said...

I love hearing little kids voices when they first start to talk, I think she is so adorable.

Catherine said...

That is SO precious!!