The highlight of the weekend was eating at Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House. Amazing food, voted #1 place to eat in Savannah. I agree. If you ever come here, go. Even though we had to wait about an hour and a half to get in, it was worth it!
Waiting in line
Then off we went to River St. and other historic downtown locales including Tybee Island. To our great shock and amazement it got down to 67 degrees in Savannah on Saturday. It's the first time I've felt cold since leaving Provo. I embrace a "cold" 67 degrees with open arms and shun the below freezing temperatures of our past home.
And this is for Aunt Tally:




11 comments:
I'm jealous that you and Ev got to hang out! That's awesome that you're close enough to visit each other now. :)
ugh! Sorry you had to wait so long for Mrs. Wilkes. Glad you still liked the food, though - I'm going to miss that when I leave.
woah! That plate of food is for ONE person? That is a huge amount of food. But I tell you, it DOES look yummy. Dee you are so beautiful! You look so cute in your pics.
ha ha, that is amazing. I'm glad it fits her. So are we going to that restaurant in march?
Such fun! Oh, I hear ya' on not missing those freezing Utah temps! Yeehaw for "warm" winters, y'all!
I love Paula Dean's cooking! That's so cool you got to meet her. And yes, be grateful for "cold" high sixties weather. :)
I've heard of that reastaurant from Food Network! It sounds way yummy!! Are you ever going to eat at the Lady and Sons? Let us know if you do. I'm sure it is delish as well!!
Look at you in shorts. LUCKY!
I would love to come visit you.
i'm mrs. wilkes. i soooo have to go there if i ever go to the east. that is so cool that there is a restaurant called that.
sorry, my shift key is not working so i cannot capitalize anything without taking it on and off caps lock. not worth it to me.
That is exactly what we are doing when I come to visit!!! We miss you! b
Post a Comment