Azure has been getting some new molars in and has been pretty whiny and cranky this last week. But, all she has to do is say, "Mommy," and smack her lips together (which is her way of saying she wants a kiss) and all my frustration is gone :) After she saw me and Charles kissing she starting making kissing sounds like she wanted a kiss too and now she does it everyday. Those two are the sunshine in my life.

Our friend Amie was baptized yesterday! We are so happy for her. I sang Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.
Our friend Amie was baptized yesterday! We are so happy for her. I sang Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.

With the cooler temperatures we've busted out the feetie pajamas.Charles and I bought these for Azure last Thanksgiving b/c they were on sale. Size 18 months looked so big for our current 5 month old, but they fit her perfectly now since she's so long. Our little girl is growing up. I am grateful for these autumn days that I have a feeling I'll look back on fondly.




2 comments:
i love that it is getting colder out and that it is just right for footie jammies! Ezra and I just had a shopping trip to buy some new jammies for the cold weather. As always, Dee, you look beautiful! :)
Azure looks so cute playing in the leaves. I want a kiss from Azure!
Post a Comment