Zekiel Baby was 15 lbs 12 oz at his appt on May 17 (8 days shy of 5 mos)! Porker. He has been trying to sit up all on his own before even turning 5 months. What the heck?! I was just rereading the blog from when Vince was this age and he was a little more developmentally behind. I think it may be b/c I had double swaddled him for so long- he didn't sleep very well if I didn't. He always had plenty of floor time when he was awake though, so I don't know. I never thought about it until just rereading now.
Here's some picture catch up from April.
| Pie Plate Eyes x3 :) |
Azure taking notes during General Conference. Makes my heart oh, so happy :)
She made her own superhero costume.
Charlie bought tulip bulbs for me for Christmas. I wasn't supposed to see them, but found them in his trunk. The week after Zeke was born he was out in the back and front yard digging and planting away. On Easter they started blooming. It was beautiful! Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. They don't last long here in the life-sucking heat but, here they are in all their beauty. That Charlie is sure charming :)
10 days shy of 4 mos. He started rolling like crazy that week from front to back and back to front every time I put him on the floor!
Vince crawled into bed with Azure, so sweet!
Zeke's first and only "couch nap".
This girl has been a reading machine lately! It makes me so happy that she enjoys reading so much. We skipped a few months homeschooling before and after Zeke was born, so we'll be working through the summer. I hope to do a post on all the things we've done for homeschool this past year before she starts public sch at the end of Aug.
Our monthly temple trip. It is difficult making the 5 hr round trip with these 3, but we have been able to feel the powers of Heaven blessing us as we make the monthly sacrifice to go. This time especially, Charles and I felt the blessing immediately in our marriage. A very memorable trip :)












2 comments:
Do you take turns in the temple? I heard a story about that at Women's conference and was impressed at dedication. How exciting Azure is starting public school...I look forward to your homeschool ideas! :)
Jon and I took turns going to the Nauvoo temple when we visited once, and we usually go separately anyway, even now. It's so much easier to get there, especially with little kids. But with the long trip you guys have to make, what a great idea to bring the kids along. They'll be totally ready for the habit when they get old enough.
And I'd love to hear about your home school experiences with Azure, too!
Post a Comment