Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gah!

Remember when I announced that I was submitting Vince's birth story for the book, The Gift of Giving Life: Rediscovering the Divine Nature of Pregnancy and Birth?

Well, I just found out today that my story made it in the book! I am being published, a dream of mine come true :) I do wish I could go back and edit some things, but I am so excited. I have been reading 2 of the 3 author's blogs for over 2 years now and they are both fabulous writers and share so many great insights on pregnancy and birth. I am excited to get my hands on a copy of the book and read the birth stories. Oh, how I love birth stories!
Gift of Giving Life Book Button
They're trying to generate sales right now. If you pre-order it, you get 10% off. Even though I haven't read it yet, I know I can recommend that this will be an inspirational read. Isn't this a pretty cover? Hydrangeas! One of my faves!

Go here to read more about the book. Go here to see my name in the table of contents under Chapter Ten: Pain. And go here to pre-order your book!

Oh, and I should mention this because I think it's awesome. In my story I mention that I was able to heal emotionally after my C-section with Azure because I helped empower other women to feel good about their births. One of those women is my friend Jamie Wagner. And Jamie also submitted a story and it is also being published! Isn't that so cool?!

10 comments:

Cassie said...

This is SO exciting Deanna! I am happy for you! Congratulations! :)

Maren B said...

Congratulations! That's really cool!

tiff and jay. said...

How exciting!! You are such an excellent writer! And I just read the birthing story and was glued to my screen! So inspiring. What a wonderful way to help other women. I truly believe sometimes you go through things in life just so you are able to help someone else. :)

Sarah said...

That is sooo cool! I am going to have to buy a copy for my mom...she LOVES birth stories!

lori said...

Deanna! I'm not at all surprised!!! But I AM so thrilled for you! What a wonderful contribution to the world!

(Sure love you, friend!!! And sure think those sweet babes of yours are becoming SUCH sweet, beautiful children!)

Sarah said...

Cool. So cool. So happy for you. I can't wait to read the book.

Jamie said...

Yay for us! I am so excited for it to come out!

*Meg Larsen* said...

hooray! I can't wait for this book either :) I love those ladies.

Line said...

deanna, this is amazing! congrats!

Catherine said...

Dee! This is SO AWESOME! I'm so excited for you. I just pre-ordered the book. It looks really inspiring from reading your story!