Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

These are a few of my favorite Fall things...

(can be sung to the famous tune)
  • BYU Football
Go Cougs!
  • Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
  • Wearing sweaters and cardigans (and I will add pants after our 4th summer in Savannah!)
  • The sounds of acorns popping under my feet
  • Fall foliage (not much in Savannah though)

I almost love Autumn as much as I love Spring. Almost.

*oh, and isn't vince just the cutest little man?! and aren't azure's expressions so fun? i adore my children*

4 comments:

Sarah said...

He IS a cute little man!:)

Aunt Tally said...

Don't forget Aunt Tally gets to visit in the fall!!

Sarah said...

Vince is really starting to look grown-up. I LOVE FALL... a little bit more than I love Spring. :) Glad all is well.

Cassie said...

Fall is my favorite season! I can not wait until it cools down around here!