To make things fun, post on your blog 30 of your favorite things, one of those being one of your favorite things about me. And that can be your birthday present to me! Don't have a blog of your own or just don't wanna? Just leave me a comment telling me one of your favorite things and one of your favorite things about me. And if you occasionally read this blog and haven't commented, please comment on this post. My love language is words of affirmation so it really will make my birthday to read why my friends and family love me :)
Thanks in advance for celebrating with me!
In no particular order:
- Springtime! Blossoming trees and plants
- Tulips, blue hydrangeas, and azaleas
- Bright colors
- Long jackets/coats that come down to my knee
- Nursing my babies and seeing the imprint their ears leave on my forearm
- Snuggling with my newborn babies and inhaling their intoxicating scent
- Latin Dancing, especially Salsa
- The beach
- Bonfires on the beach and in mountain canyons
- Salmon
- Milk chocolate Lindt truffles
- Pilates
- The feeling of adrenaline and endorphins after a good workout
- New clothes
- Cooking in a kitchen filled with natural light and lots of counter space
- Sleeping on clean, fresh sheets straight from the dryer
- Weddings, especially temple sealings
- Vocal jazz esp from Ella Fitzgerald (one of my favorites from her) & Blossom Dearie (this one is great)
- Listening to the soundtrack from "Thicker Than Water" while on a secluded beach
- Eating authentic Italian & Cuban food
- Full body massages
- Being surrounded by people who love me
- Going to the temple as much as possible
- Curled eyelashes
- The feeling of freshly shaven legs
- Finding good deals and saving lots of money using coupons
- Singing and performing
- Seeing Charles' adorable dimples when he smiles
- Summer camping
- Cruises!
Of course, I could go on and on. But, I'll just leave it there at 30. Ok, your turn :)






9 comments:
I love that you are so creative! What a great idea, I'll have to borrow it in June for my big 30:) Happy Birthday!! Hope your whole month is wonderful!
Happy Birthday, in advance. I am working on a 30 things post and will post this week!
Happy Birthday!! I also love fresh sheets on the bed, newly shaved legs and the beach, it's been six weeks since our last visit to the beach, we're overdue.
Love you very much.
Happy birthday Deanna! March babies are the best. :) My favorite things are a clean house, and a to-do list that's all been checked off. :)
My favorite thing about you is that every time I read your blog posts, I can sense you have a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This was evident when we worked together at the good 'ole Telefund as well.
Awesome! My first response was, I don't think I could come up with 30 favorite things! I dunno why, but I will try.
I like your #11 (chocolate), jazz, clean sheets, shaved legs, nursing babies ;)
Oh, and cruises! (even though I have never gone on one...)
I love your passion for motherhood. It is evident in your blog posts that your family is first in your life. It is always refreshing to see a beautiful and intelligent woman be pro-family. Happy Birthday!
I love the fact that you love eating Cuban and Italian food too, because I am generally with you during said feedings likewise loving food which was designed to be eaten with the ocean in sight. I am also loving the fact that you put so much time into documenting our chilluns on this hear b-log.
Ha--------a-a-a-a--appy Birthday!
http://cakebar.blogspot.com/2011/03/30-things.html
I love how much you love life, you are always an example to me.
Easter is coming up are you excited?
Post a Comment