Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Festivities

I love when fall finally comes to Savannah and I get to wear pants again. I usually stop wearing pants late March, early April and don't wear them again until October. It's fun to pull out the "cooler weather wardrobe". Though it was 80' one day last week and Wednesday's high is 77'.

We've sung many rounds of Autumn Day as I taught it to the primary children and even brought "apples red, and apples yellow" for them. I love hearing the pop and crunch of acorns under my feet. Azure grabs handfuls every time we are outside. I will miss Savannah and all the oaks, the Spanish moss, the acorns, and the chirping squirrels. Yes, they chirp.

We went to a family owned farm where they had hayrides, pig races, a corn maze, a petting zoo, duck races, a cow train and bouncy houses. We went with Azure's 2 best friends and she loved every second of it.
BFFs on the hayride- Azure, (Isa)Bella, and Tyla



Do you see her absolute joy?




Look at his cute little tongue! He loves playing with my hair.
My fave shot of the day- Daddy and Vince in the corn maze.




Our ward also had it's annual Low Country Boil which sadly wasn't as good as the year before or even the year before that. But, always still a good time to hang out with friends when free food is involved.

1 comment:

Ryan and Emily said...

ooo...I love the photo of Vince and his daddy in the corn maze...good work!