Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Babbles

Just this last week Vince has started "talking" much more. Strings of "da-da-da", "ma-ma-ma", and "ba-ba-ba" have been almost constant from him.

Today he was playing with the blinds. I saw him grab something and thrust his fist into his mouth. As soon as I said, "Chubba", he started laughing hysterically and was startled like he realized he had been caught. Sure enough, I found a leaf in his hand. It was so cute! I love watching his personality emerge.
He's making more attempts at crawling by getting on hands and knees at times, but he still can't figure out how to lunge forward. When he wants to move forward he gets back down on his belly, arches his back and kicks his legs. It's interesting how unique each child is. At this age, Azure was cruising around all the furniture.

He has been acting much more social and going to all 4 of his great grandparents, Aunt Tally, Uncle Angel, and of course Nana & Papa with little to no hesitation.

1 comment:

Stefani M. said...

He is getting too big. Please tell him to stop growing. Thanks. :)

(He is such a cutie, though!)