Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm sprung on spring!

Taking pictures of blossoming spring flowers is one of my most favorite things to do. And we finally have a nice camera to do it with! Though my photography skills are at the beginners level, I am pleased with these. Enjoy!









We finally ventured out to the park on the first warm day in awhile. I figured it was a good day to get an ice cream cone. I decided to get Azure her very own cone because I thought they were the small mini sugar cones. Turns out it was HUGE. I wish I had a picture of her face when I handed it to her and told her it was hers. I know she wanted to say, "Are you for reals Mommy?" We don't really let her eat that many sweets so I told her to enjoy it because she was not going to eat another ice cream cone that big all by herself for a very long time.

4 comments:

lori said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, Deanna! Oh, I just love spring! And I alway think of you at Easter time becasue I know its a favorite holiday of yours too!

Azure and her ice cream cone = so darling!!

Bonnie said...

What pretty spring photos! And Azure is absolutely precious!

Wendy said...

I love the blossom pictures! And the ice cream cone pictures are so great--my kids are also sugar deprived and would've had the same reaction! :) So cute!

Sarah said...

I love the Spring shots. Can't wait till we see some blossoms here. Thanks for the preview. Love the ice cream cone-- I bet she loved it too. And I love baby Vince and the wonderful blessing of being blessed by a loving daddy.