Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Swimming Time

Azure loved her swimming lessons she took back in January. But, since we didn't go swimming again until March, she became somewhat afraid of trying to swim on her own after that and even after all summer of swimming, she still is a bit hesitant to actually kick her legs and swim where she can't touch.
Here's where positive peer pressure pays off. Her new friend Isabella came over to swim with us last Friday and Azure watched her swim all by herself in the middle of the pool without her mom (with floaties of course). After some initial whining and fright, she too, ventured out without me.

We had a great time watching BYU's miraculous win against Oklahoma (the 2nd half at least). Azure was excited to don her cougar shirt and watch "cougar football".
I love the bent knee in this pic, such a poser! Definitely her mother's child :)
Isn't she darling?!

4 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She's so cute

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Hey there, Grant and I also loved watching the game. I really liked your post on feminism and I feel that way so much. Grant jokes about starting a movement where he says it's unfair that he can't have babies, and that it should be a right for men as well, lol. Congratulations on the pregnancy I hope all goes well. I will try to stay in better touch. I love going to your blog.

Sarah said...

She is SO darling. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Stefani M. said...

Did you have your ultrasound yesterday? I'm so excited to learn if you're having a boy or a girl. You must post ASAP!