Responding appropriately to "cheese".Azure likes to line up her babies in a row and help them "go sleepy".
And here she is dancing at the Jazz Festival on Thursday.
My best friends Catherine and Evelyn came to visit this week. I wasn't the only one who adored their company. Azure completely fell in love with them- probably because they gave her way more attention than I do and complied with her every whim. She bawled when they left. We all anxiously await their return.




10 comments:
Azure looks so cute in that yellow dress! Is her hair long enough to do pig tails or anything? That would be cute. She'll be such a good big sister since she has practice with her babies
I'm not sure some of her Mommy moves putting baby to bed are AAP approved. Haha! What a cutie.
Ah, ticket to ride! such fun. I love Azure's blond curls too! (there's just something about a little blond curly head =)
And we're so excited about "baby Vince." (The story about AZURES's "baby vince" was to die for!)
Love you, friends!
I love her little blonde curls! And that's so cute that she lines up her babies to go to sleep. Little girls are so fun!
Her curls are so cute! yes we are for sure moving to Tennessee. I knew Chattanooga was 2 hours from Atlanta, but I won't lie that I was interested in knowing how far it was from Savannah to of course come visit you guys! I'm really excited for the move. We visited in May and I was really impressed by the Southern friendliness. You guys love it in the south, can't wait to experience it for myself. :)
Yes, her curls are DARLING! So fun to see you with your Linford roommates, too!
Just wanted to say thanks for your sweet comment, Deanna! We're so grateful for such suppotive, truly GOOD friends. Even ones who live across the country!
Those curls are adorable! Azure seems like such a sweetie-pie!
Gall, what adorable ringlets. Love that girl. I don't think my little one will get any curl... the blonde is starting to show, though.
These pictures of Azure are so cute. We hope all is well with your family. We wish you all the best on the up-coming birth of baby no. 2!
Post a Comment