Here's Azure singing one of her favorite non-church songs. She sleeps with a sound machine at night, mostly so that if we watch a movie or have friends over after she goes to bed, we won't wake her up. There are nature sounds and some lullabies on it, but the only song she insists on it playing is Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
This video is one of the longest I've ever posted, but the end truly is the best. So, if you get bored of it, at least skip to the end so you can watch her moves as she plays!




6 comments:
This little girl makes me so happy. I love watching her.
So cute! Makayla loves "Twinkle Star" too. She always wants me to sing it with her or play it for her.
Haley loves Twinkle, Twinkle, too. When Quentin puts her to sleep every night, that's what she requests he sing. (When I occasionally put her sleep, she requests I Feel My Savior's Love.)
Awwweee, this just makes me miss you guys. :) SO CUTE! That's Haylee's favorite song too - she always asks me to sing it to her every night, that along with "I am a child of god". Azure is precious! :)
My kids just watched this with me and Carter said, "wow, she's pretty good, better than I am" :) It's interesting that Twinkle, twinkle is Azure's favorite non church song. It is Claire's as well. She even calls stars Twinkle, twinkle. Azure sure is a smartie! Congrats on your BOY as well!!
Too cute!
Post a Comment