Here's a picture of me around 19 weeks with Azure:
Definitely smaller (my tummy at least :)
Pregnant with Azure around 32 weeksI love the 2nd trimester. No nausea or vomiting and not many aches or pains yet. I've been feeling the baby move consistently for a little over a week now. That is my favorite thing about pregnancy, feeling the baby move. I feel like I am finally really pregnant, not just ill or getting fat, but really carrying a baby inside me when I start feeling them move. It's such a miracle! This is when the bonding process starts for me. I have wondered if I will be able to love this baby as much as I do Azure because she was my first. But, when I feel this baby move, my heart soars and I know that I will. I'm so excited for Azure to meet her new little sibling. We find out next Wednesday if it's a girl or a boy. Stay tuned for a post that day :)




12 comments:
Well you are definately more tan with this second baby!!!
You are so cute pregnant. I only remember seeing you about 40 week pregnant with Azure at your shower... I have also wondered about the loving all babies equally dilemma. I am sure it will just happen somehow because my mama loves me just as much as my sibs... I think.
Hey....I totally wondered about loving my second as much as my first....especially since they were both girls. Others told me I would love her just as much the second I saw her, but in all honesty, it did take me a few weeks. I had a bit of a hard time adjusting to having two "my baby" girls but it definitely came. I know love both of them just as much and couldn't imagine my life without either one. So don't worry if it does take a little time!
Oh, you look so cute pregnant! I get a gigantic belly. I don't think I was much bigger with Julian verses Haley, but I always look 9 months pregnant by the time I'm 6 months pregnant. It's rough.
Yay Deanna! You are definitely a beautiful pregnant lady! Can't wait for Wednesday!
I, too, think that the most distinct difference in your looks between now and then is the tan-ness. Your belly looks about the same to me at 19 wks in both pregnancies, but I feel like I am getting bigger a lot faster this time around, too, so who knows. When I have a particularly fat day and feel like I look 6 months pregnant already, I just tell myself it's my shirt's fault.
You look so great! Oh my goodness, I haven't even taken a pregnancy picture with this baby yet and I'm 29 weeks, lol! Probably b/c I'm scared to see that I'm bigger now than I was when I delivered Will, lol. I just feel that way, I have no idea if it's really true. Lol! I love seeing your cute picture. You look GREAT!
I was biggest with my first. It seems like I got a little smaller with each one, totally backwards huh? But that's besides the point, you look great! I agree with you, the best part of being pregnant is feeling the movements of that little miracle inside of you!
I can't wait to hear what you are having! And you are definitely a cute pregnant lady. It doesn't feel like that long ago that you were in Idaho - but you are definitely bigger now. I couldn't even tell you were pregnant then.
Bigger or not, you are so cute pregnant!
My first thought was also that the most noticeable difference is that you're tanner. Being at home with Azure is much better than sitting in an office, eh?
And I love the 32 week picture because of the hand in the hair gesture. I can totally picture the rest of the movement. And it makes me miss you.
I love you!
Aw, I loved reading this. I can relate so much with all that you said as that's how I felt being pregnant with my second and third as well. Its amazing how your love for your children is just as strong as with your first!
Post a Comment