Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

More silly things...

While reading some books about being a big sister and using the potty at Barnes and Noble on Wednesday, Azure pointed to the bathroom which was situated nearby and said, "Potty." "Yes, that's the bathroom where you go potty." Keeping her eye on the bathroom, she spotted some people coming out and said, "They went poop in the potty!" Lucky for me, they did not hear her. I believe we're embarking on the "embarrassing parents stage".

When I opened the book about being a big sister, she saw on the first page a picture of a mommy, a daddy, a toddler girl, and a newborn baby. She immediately said, "Baby in mommy's tummy. Azure's a big sister." Apparently she knows what's going on.

Yesterday she ate chicken and stars Campbell's soup for lunch. She loved the stars in it and ate a lot. When she was done she ran off to wash her hands and heard the soup gurgling in her tummy. "What's that sound?" I asked. She looked down at her stomach in amazement. I told her her tummy was full of soup so it was making a silly sound. She started jumping up and down just to hear it slosh around and laughed hysterically. I tried to get it on video, but apparently it didn't work :( We had so much fun laughing together. I love that I get to stay home and play with her all day. She is one of my best friends!

5 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

aw, she is getting so big!

Kassi said...

She is so cute and she says the cutest things. You are at a really fun stage with her! She seems like she is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

These are such wonderful times! I am glad that Azure is having so much fun with you. (who wouldn't?)

Layla said...

Aww that's really cute :)

Just Me said...

Love it!!! I wish the people had heard. It makes for an interesting life doesn't it?!? Kids get more fun every day! She's such a cutie!