Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Cute Shirts
I will be filming for The Generations Project in 4 weeks! I have been asked to wear mostly solid colored shirts and am on the look out for some really cute ones. If you've seen any cute shirts lately, please let me know!
Target does have some cute solid ones that I just got, but also Anne Taylor LOFT is awesome. It's my favorite store and they have a really cure solid one that is gathered on the collar and sleeves. I got the kelly green one and I love it!
5 comments:
Target!
Target does have some cute solid ones that I just got, but also Anne Taylor LOFT is awesome. It's my favorite store and they have a really cure solid one that is gathered on the collar and sleeves. I got the kelly green one and I love it!
What is the Generations Project? Yeah so obviously Target, hmmm maybe JC Penneys?
I would say Target, but I always have bad luck there with their clothes. H&M has some really cute solid color shirts. Do you have an H&M?
By the way, if you like that music I think you might like Damien Rice. Pretty good stuff.
My personal favorite is Old Navy. What is this generations project??
Post a Comment