Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

New clothes

Getting new clothes deserves a post right? What is great about having kids (or A kid) is that I have one more person to get excited about buying clothes for. Buying new clothes for Azure FEELS like buying new clothes for ME. I can't wait to put new outfits on her. I sometimes get excited when Charles buys new clothes too but, since I don't usually dress him, it's not on the same level of excitement.

Here she is sporting bright blue corduroy pants and a hot pink onesie, a beautiful color ensemble if I do say so myself !





I LOVE this girl :)

8 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

aw, my baby is growing up! You look like you're having so much fun with her!!

Unknown said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I LOVE buying clothes for my kids, lol. It's so fun.

Stefani M. said...

It's like a little live doll! I love choosing clothes for my kids, too (I actually don't like it when people buy my kids clothes because *I* want to pick them out...). Anyway, it's always fun buying kids clothes... plus, all their clothes are so cute! (As is Azure of course... what a smile!)

Kassi said...

Oh, I am glad that i am not the only one that feels that way. She looks so cute in her new cloths!

Catherine said...

Wow, Azure is getting so big! She's such a cute! That's pretty cool that she gets to enjoy new clothes. I always had to wear hand-me-downs... :)

. said...

my oh my, ANY reason is a good reason to post! Esp. when we get to see more Azure smiles!

Just Me said...

so, i'm a clothes junkie and really need to join some kind of support group. I always wanted a girl to do the bows and the dresses with. It's probably a good thing I had boys.

sandra said...

I thought I wouldn't have that problem since I have a boy, but Doug is not so lucky! It's even more fun to buy baby clothes for some reason! You guys look great! Miss you! We have a moment of silence every Thursday for the memory of play dates past. :( Love you!