Two weeks ago Charles, Azure and I began studying Preach My Gospel together since she will be getting baptized in 6 months!!!
We spent about 20 mins or so reading about the Restoration and the nature of God. She looked up all the scriptures and we shared some experiences. I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt like we should definitely be doing more of that together.
The next day she woke up and said, "Mommy, I feel really good now that we are studying that together." It was so sweet! My heart is always so touched when I can see and feel the Spirit working in our lives as we try to teach our children the gospel. These are moments I want to always remember. She recognizes the spirit and that studying the scriptures made her feel good! I love that she is vocal about it too, or else I wouldn't have known.
Love her sweet holey smile! She is still the best big sister and helps so much around the house. I never have to get on her to do her homework. She is so independent, she does it all on her own, usually is done before Thursday night. I make her lunch probably once a week and she makes it herself the other days. I really don't think I would be capable enough to have more children if she hadn't been born first. The Lord knew that :)














No comments:
Post a Comment