Charles had never been to The Melting Pot so we went. We got cheese and chocolate.
Our marriage gets better and better every year. We've gotten better at communicating and understanding each other. I think me not having brothers and him not having sisters was a real challenge at first, looking back. And, we're still learning but, we're better now. And, our love has grown so much deeper. He is my best friend and I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with him by my side pa' siempre. Lover of my soul- Charles Stewart Jensen.
And, this little one turned 5 months, 5 days after our 7 yr anniversary. This is our 2nd or 3rd attempt at solids. Still getting used to it. I only offered it a few times a week, not every day.
He started to sit a little, supported, of course so I tried the jogging stroller. I'd been waiting to use it so I could run again. And, then the heat intensified and now I will have to continue waiting until September. Oh, well.
As I pushed and looked at both sets of legs, I remembered that Vince was Zeke's size when I first bought this and that Vince's legs were now as long as Azure's were at that age. Goodness, these babes grow quick. I love them.
Sept. 1, 2010 Vince almost 7 mos
Nothing sweeter than nursing my babies to sleep. It's a symbiotic relationship that I cherish more than almost anything at this stage I think. I am so grateful I've been able to nurse them all w/ minimal issues. I know it can be a touchy subject for some that can't. There are many things other women can do for their children that I can't. And, this is one thing that has just always been special to me and I'm grateful I can and for the fulfillment and joy I get from it. How peaceful to drift off sucking on mommy's warm, delicious milk. Not a care in the world. Sleep in heavenly peace, my Christmas baby.
He started doing this squinty smile bearing his gums. I love it! And, I love greeting him every morning when he wakes up. He's so happy to see me and I'm so happy to see him! Time, slow down!
He had an eczema flare up but, not as bad as Vince's b/c we used the Aveeno Eczema Therapy on it, which keeps it at bay.Now, some higher quality, non-phone pics.














No comments:
Post a Comment