Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A little catch up

I promise I'm getting closer to posting the birth story! I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to writing historical accounts.

Here's some pics from the last time I posted.

The hospital billboard with Zeke's name!

 Getting a baby suntan to combat his slight case of jaundice. He didn't need the lamp, just the sun.

Trying out the new goggles she got for Christmas.

We celebrated Charlie's 31st birthday which commences the Festival of Lanterns. His parents had just come that morning. He got a kindle which I have been enjoying while nursing. The day after we finally saw Les Mis. We had high hopes but, just liked it okay. We feel more emotionally tied to the '98 version. But, Anne Hathaway takes the cake for her performance of "I Dreamed a Dream". Wow. Amazing.

We wanted to bless Zekiel while Charles' parents were here so that his Dad could be in the circle but, I was not feeling well enough to go to church (still getting over that stitch pain) so we decided to bless him here at home.
It's way too big for him at only 12 days old!

Our family of 5!




This used to be Charles' T-ball shirt!

Still been feeling up and down which I guess is just normal for me? I teeter between feeling extremely grateful for my children and enjoying the stage of life I'm in, to wishing it all away and escaping to the gym and to Target to buy all the bright colored clothing I can. I can't tell you how HAPPY I am that bright colors are "in" right now. I've loved bright colors since I was a child and it's hasn't always been easy to find them. I am stocking up before they go "out" of fashion. Though, they are eternally in fashion for me.

More posts in the works...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Love all your pics. Wish I was there to take you to Target and stock up on bright colored clothes. I just bought some bright salmon colored jeggings. :)

Sarah said...

How fun that your hospital puts the baby names in lights! I didn't just have a baby and I still fluctuate between being head-over heels in love with the kids and my role as mama and then there are days I'd rather be at work;). I think it's totally normal:). Love you, Deanna!

Erin said...

My escape fantasy always involves a plane, so I think you're doing pretty well!