Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Talk like a pirate day

We found out Krispy Kreme was giving away a box of free donuts to those who dressed like a pirate and talked like a pirate. Apparently it is an official holiday per wikipedia on Sept. 19. The day before we had seen a presentation at the library about how to make your own Halloween costumes. This very much intrigued Azure. So, when I told her about the free donuts she was all about putting together a pirate costume with what she had on hand. I was very impressed. She put almost all of this together by herself with minimal help from me. This turned out to be a great homeschool lesson :)


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love her arrgggh face and her ingenuity!! Such a cute girl!

Aunt Tally said...

Aw. Miss her

Ruth said...

Oh, too cute. Too, too cute!