I am definitely feeling like a walking watermelon at this point. I'm constantly spilling things on my protruding belly and forced to pelvic rock to take away my back pain.
I've realized chairs and couches are overrated. I am more comfortable tailor sitting on the floor. I'm hoping that doing these exercises more will produce an anterior baby. 3rd times a charm right?! I'm willing to do anything to avoid back labor a 3rd time. Well, almost anything. I read something about walking around on all fours, even in public, to make sure your uterus is always hanging down. Haven't done that yet.
Besides the tossing and turning all night and frequent urination (I pee way more with this pregnancy than I did the others), I am super excited about the upcoming birth. We found a new doula, as the one we had with Vince is no longer practicing. We feel good about her and think her gifts and talents will definitely bless us during our birthing time.
I have been reading about the Bradley Method and hope to use a combination of their techniques along with some Hypnobabies and music of our own. I would take a Bradley class except for the fact that the closest one is in Charleston, SC (1.5 hrs away).
Now, that's it's cooled down, I've resumed walking again. Right now only 1/wk but, I hope to increase that to 2 soon. I signed Vince up for a swimming class next month and plan to do some prenatal aqua moves while I'm in the pool with him.
I aspire to be one of those women who are super active during pregnancy but, because of my intense sickness in the 1st trimester, I never fully recover. In my 2nd trimester I eat everything in sight because I'm finally not throwing up anymore and can eat anything and EVERYTHING tastes so good. My weight gain skyrockets 2nd trimester compared to 1st trimester. Maybe with the next pregnancy I will run a 5K or something.
I mostly want to be active during pregnancy so that I can have shorter labors. I thought it would help that I was active before pregnancy but, so far no.





6 comments:
Really you look great. Seriously if I lost weight like you do after a baby I wouldn't be too worried about the lack of activity during pregnancy. Really there is no way to exercise when you are throwing up. Totally get it. Plus you are so active once the baby is born.
You still don't look that big to me.
U look great! Glad u can eat whatever u want :). Definitely beats throwing up!
I always wished I could be super active during pregnancy too, but the sickness thing killed it for me. But as mentioned earlier, you'll be back to your skinny self in no time so no big deal. :) So glad to hear you are feeling much better!
You're so adorable!
I think it's hard to be active because of being tired! But at least having the desire is something.
Post a Comment