Back in May Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. (For the record the kids call my parents Nana & Papa so there's no confusion). We took a trip down to Orlando for a Pharmacy conference and decided to go to Disney World! Having grown up 30 mins from Disneyland I went quite a bit and always wanted to see how Disney World compared. So, it was a childhood dream come true for me too.
We made some green gakish slime while they were here with Borax.
Azure wondered what would happen if she put it in her hair. I didn't get a pic of that. I was too mad :) I ended up having to cut some of her hair off. Luckily she got a real haircut a week later to even it all out.
It was the first time Bill had come to visit us and the first time he had ever seen Vince, so we were extremely glad for their visit. Hope it won't be another 3 yrs till we see you again!












No comments:
Post a Comment