Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas 2009 Photo Shoot

Now, that we are on vacation in San Marcos, TX visiting family, I finally have some time to update the blog :)

Here are some pics from our Christmas Photo Shoot that we are going to try to do every year.














10 comments:

Ruth said...

BEEEUUUTIFUL!!
Also, I love your hair and Azure's too. Hoorah for curly hair in the GA humidity.

Stefani M. said...

Cute pics. Bring back memories of my pregnant Christmas pictures 2 years ago. Time flies.

Aunt Tally said...

Cute, cute, cute. Can you please email me some? I don't care which ones; pick your favs. =)

Melissa said...

cute pictures! you are one good lookin' pregnant mama!

Michelle said...

love em!

Line said...

Great family pix! I'm lovin' the black. And you look fantastic Deanna!

Sarah said...

What cute photos! You guys are so funny and you look great. I hope you are having a fun vaca and are feeling well.

adriandgreg said...

Those turned out great Deanna. What a great looking family! That little boy is lucky to come to your family. You will make a great Mom of two and for me it has seemed that the more I have the more my love increases for each of them. Some think they will not be able to love the next as much, or you won't find time for the older. Not true. It is even better! I am excited for you!

Wendy said...

Cute pictures, cute family! :)

Josh said...

These pictures are amazing. You all look so wonderful. Deanna, you look amazing! I hope I can look as cute and put together as you do, when I'm that far along. :)