Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Videos from the past month or so

I've been behind on blogging and I will give my reasons.

1) Charles has the computer most of the day at school. Though I have my own lap top, it's primary function is the internet. I can't upload any photos or videos from it. So, I haven't had much access to the "big" computer lately with all the tests Charles has had.

2) We updated our computer with Windows 7 and I absolutely HATE it. The program I've used for editing pictures is entirely gone. I've had to relearn how to do things and it's not as effective.

3) This past week I put together our yearly Young Women in Excellence program. It was a lot of work. And though, I'm relieved that it's over (since my stress levels were running a little high) I enjoyed doing it. I put together a slide show (among other things) with pics from this past year of all the girls, including a recent photo shoot we had with each of them. They are all beautiful and I love those girls. The program turned out great.

Okay, now on to the videos...

Every night Azure sings her ducky happy birthday in the tub. The end of the video is pretty dang funny. She's gotten into the habit of telling me to go "bye,bye" or "go take a shower", or "go play on the computer" when I tell her something she doesn't want to hear. At this point, it's mostly funny.






Unfortunately this is the only good pic we got of Azure in her Halloween costume this year. She was not cooperating and neither was our camera. Can't wait to get a new SLR for Christmas this year :) Oh the joy!!!

Bubble beard
Helping Daddy wash the car

6 comments:

Aunt Tally said...

She's getting so big!

Blake and Laura said...

Makayla tells me to do the same thing when she doesn't want to listen to me. Too funny! Where do they learn it?

Stefani M. said...

Haley always says, "Don't look at me!" when she's being naughty. What crack-ups.

Ruth said...

Watching her push that stroller--she's all grown up. I can just see her pushing a real stroller in no time at all.
I want to see you slide show. I know this is a family blog, but I'd love to see your YW.

Ruth said...

Oh, I also have to tell you. I got my bocci balls in the mail the other day. They were delivered to the office, since they wouldn't let me give a p.o. box, and now I have 3 more people who say they'll learn with me. :)

Nana Lama said...

Like Papa said, 1983 all over again, shes just like her mama.