I am more exhausted than usual at this stage of my pregnancy but, am grateful to be able to go to the gym which boosts my energy. I've bought a lot of clothes, and even some Pampers Swaddlers on sale (my fave diapers for newborns). So, we're getting stocked up and ready for Vince's arrival. I can't wait to snuggle with him!
Welcome to our blog! Here we'll share all our fun stories and adventures with our crazy children.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Sweating, Swimming, Socks, Shoes, Strollers, Sleeping, and Singing
I won't list my excuses for not posting regularly lately. Good things have been happening. Last Friday it was 90'F with 100% humidity. So ridiculously hot! So, Azure and I decided to be spontaneous and went swimming at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I put her floaties on and she swam the entire length of the pool with no help from me! It was so fulfilling to see her grasp the concept of swimming on her own. She cheered herself on and said, "Yay! I did it. I'm swimming!" It was cute to see her so pleased with herself. We were both all smiles :) She's a great friend to hang out with. We swam and splashed around for about an hour.




She's had this fetish lately where she'll put on Charles' socks, which go up to her knee, and then put his shoes on. It's funny because she insists on putting his socks on with the shoes. She won't put his shoes on without his socks.
I purchased this baby stroller for her for $2.50 at a thrift sale. Money well spent, she loves it.

2 weeks ago my choir performed Verdi's Requiem in a beautiful cathedral along with the orchestra and 4 amazing soloists. It was an incredible performance. Here's the only good picture I have of the cathedral.
Since finishing the performance we have started working on our Christmas concert. Singing songs about the Savior's birth gets me really excited for the Christmas season.
I am more exhausted than usual at this stage of my pregnancy but, am grateful to be able to go to the gym which boosts my energy. I've bought a lot of clothes, and even some Pampers Swaddlers on sale (my fave diapers for newborns). So, we're getting stocked up and ready for Vince's arrival. I can't wait to snuggle with him!
I am more exhausted than usual at this stage of my pregnancy but, am grateful to be able to go to the gym which boosts my energy. I've bought a lot of clothes, and even some Pampers Swaddlers on sale (my fave diapers for newborns). So, we're getting stocked up and ready for Vince's arrival. I can't wait to snuggle with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Azure is getting so big, and she is getting so much hair. I love the fact that out of 4 outfits in these pics i got her 3 of them =) Love her. You look great too.
I can't wait to see this new baby either-- it will be so fun! I wish you the energy enough to get things done... tough times. It's fun to share it with you a little bit this time. :) I love the sleeping photo shoot. Azure's faces are hilarious!
Thanks for the add! You guys look so cute. I can't wait for my children to put toys on me while I'm sleeping. :)
Cute. Haley loves putting on Daddy's socks, too (w/o the shoes). It's like tights! Or thigh-highs at least.
You like Pampers swaddlers? My kids always blew out of those. I did Huggies for newborn, then switched to Luvs for cost savings. Of course, now we do cloth, so the savings are built right in.
What a fun post! I love the picture of Azure in front of her dad with all the dolls. Too funny! And you look great!
So many great pictures! You are so cute pregnant! I love the blanket and baby dolls she put on Charles when he was asleep. So thoughtful!
You look great Deanna! I am glad that my child is not the only one who wants to wear shoes of the opposite sex. My boys like to put on my high heels and Greg won't have it.:) Very cute pics, I l love the one where Azure is smiling so big by her Daddy sleeping!
Post a Comment