Haley always get over-exuberant in her pictures when we ask her smile... cocking her head wildly to one side, smiling HUGELY, squinting her eyes. "Just smile normal," we always tell her.
She truly does have such a cute smile! I love pumpkin patch pictures! And Stefani's comment made me laugh because that's EXACTLY how it is at our house! "Just smile NORMAL, Clara!" I guess that's pretty normal for a 4 year old!
7 comments:
Haley always get over-exuberant in her pictures when we ask her smile... cocking her head wildly to one side, smiling HUGELY, squinting her eyes. "Just smile normal," we always tell her.
She does have a sweet smile. I hope it lasts a long while too. Her hair is really getting long!
She truly does have such a cute smile! I love pumpkin patch pictures! And Stefani's comment made me laugh because that's EXACTLY how it is at our house! "Just smile NORMAL, Clara!" I guess that's pretty normal for a 4 year old!
What a cutie pie!!! She's adorable!
Love that smile. And what fun to go to a pumpkin patch. Did you find a good pumpkin?
Look at those cute smiles! Azure is such a doll. I'm already getting excited for her halloween pics. :) It was fun to chat today!
These pics are soo cute-pumpkin patches are fun places for kids-(my first field trip in Kindergarden).
Post a Comment