You are going potty now consistently every day. You are so proud of yourself. Daddy and I are proud of you too. You make me feel pretty good about myself when you praise me for using the potty too. "Yay Mommy! You went pee in the potty!" Thanks for boosting my self-esteem when I'm having a hard day. We haven't yet ventured to using the potty outside of the home yet, so we're still a few steps away from being completely trained. You've taught us to be patient, and to have a good sense of humor. Thank you!
You are phrasing sentences together very well as of late. "I need some yummy soup in my bowl." Your pretend play is hysterical to watch. You tell your babies step by step what you are doing, always ending with an emphatic, "Okay?" at the end. And sometimes you scold them, which is sobering to watch.
We had some friends over for dinner on Sunday and you performed "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" for them. There was twirling, and crescendos, and it was beautiful. You love attention and clearly love to perform, definitely your mother's daughter.
Sometimes when just the two of us get home from running errands, the first thing you blurt out as we open the door is, "Hi Charlie!" When asked what your name is you reply, "Azure Marie Jensen," with the utmost confidence. When I ask you what Mommy's name is, you say, "Denanna." What's daddy's name? "Charles." Hopefully you can retrieve that info if you ever get lost.
It is so fun to see your exuberant delight at such small things. I found these jammies on sale for $3, complete with slippers. You love them! You are cute and feminine in them.




5 comments:
aw. You should write her a book!
How sweet.
Awe, this post almost made me cry it was so sweet. :)
Loved reading this Deanna....and Azure is blessed to have a Mommy like you! By the way, we can start planning the wedding now for Grant and Azure...I would love to actually be related to you. Then I will for sure see you more often. :)
You made me get all choked up. You're such a good mommy!
Post a Comment