Charlie ran while I watched the kids and then we switched. I was feeling super grateful b/c I had ran that morning in the woods on the Y trail and then got to run at the beach. I love Savannah! Sometimes ;)
This is my new bathing suit that I bought at the end of Aug on clearance. The last time I bought a bathing suit was in May 2006 for our honeymoon. 7 yrs is a long time wearing the same suit- it was falling apart and it was too big since I was about 20 lbs heavier when we got married than I am now.
We have gotten some great family time in this month. Charlie had both Thanksgiving AND Fri off. That is not the norm for a medical professional on the holidays. We are blessed. He has a really good job. We sometimes wish he could have the same exact job in a different place. Even though we're a bit anxious to move on from Savannah, there is an underlying peace that I feel that it's for a wise purpose we're still here. I think a lot of it is actually dependent on me and my personal growth. I have made a TON this past year. Health coaching has really helped my confidence. We shall see what 2014 brings.
Isn't Azure so beautiful? Sometimes I can't believe that we created bodies for all 3 of them and I carried them all in my womb. Amazing.
This is Azure's, "No way, Dad. Don't even think about it" face.
They are all at pretty good ages right now. I like our family. And, I love the spacing between them. I think it's perfect. Even with me losing Zeke the first time. This turned out way better than what I planned. Vince needed more time to be the baby. And, obviously I needed that time to heal and forgive. AND, Zeke of course, had to be born on Christmas Day so I could remember this miracle for my whole life and help me to have faith whenever I doubt.
We've been wanting to go to the SCAD Museum of Art since they first opened over a yr ago, so we finally went Thanksgiving weekend.
We also rented The Grinch w/ Jim Carrey and watched it on the kindle. When it was over Vince said, "That was the worst movie I ever watched-ed." "Oh, yeah?" I asked. "Was it too scary?" "Yeah. Can we watch it again tomorrow?" So typical of an almost 4 yr old :)
It was kinda sad getting back into a routine on Monday when Charlie had to go back to work and Azure to sch. Azure kept saying in her prayers that she was grateful Daddy had time off work so we could all spend time together as a family. It felt so nice, like a real holiday, not many things planned, lazy family lounging. I wish we had 3 or 4 day wkends once a month!





































No comments:
Post a Comment