We had dinner with the Hoveys and Michelle and her husband. No pics :(
Then we headed to Outer Banks, NC for our camping adventure. It turned out to be quite the adventure due to a huge rainstorm. It rained most of the night and luckily our tarp did us well and we didn't get too wet. The next morning it had cleared up, so we headed to the beach for some fun.
![]() |
| His excited face again :) |
We only enjoyed it for about 45 mins until another storm came in. The temperature dropped and the kids were cold and crying and all our towels were wet. So, I had to go buy some new ones. We were all ready to pack up and leave at that point :)
![]() |
| Ominous clouds |
We ended our trip with a visit to Mike and Ev's in Raleigh, NC. Always a good time with them. But, yet again no pics :(
Family vacations (esp road trips) with young children is always bittersweet. I think we're getting better at rolling with the punches. I hope so anyway. We are glad for the memories.














2 comments:
That Christus looks awfully familiar. When I first saw it I was like HEY that is here. Nope. Wrong side of the US. :)
Cool pictures...
Post a Comment