
We're back to blogging again. That doesn't mean our house is all unpacked yet though, but we're getting close. We've had an eventful last 2 wks with our move, visitors, buying furniture and awkward situations repeatedly that we won't mention here but have learned a lot from.
Aunt Tally came to visit Labor Day Wkend and helped us move. She was a big help! We thought about holding her hostage here, it would be great to have a live-in babysitter :)

We also went to Grandma Jensen's funeral. It was great to learn more about her life, she will be missed! We're glad that Azure got to meet her great grandmother before she passed away.
Azure enjoyed seeing all her cousins, she likes the attention!

Azure has througholy enjoyed gnawing on this fuzzy, purple frog and loving every

minute of play time with him.
Every time I attempt to take a picture with Azure when she's wearing a cute outfit she starts crying!


Why is that?
4 comments:
So excited that you are "officialy" back to blogging! Shouldn't all babies be born with babysitters. It's like we should be assigned one at the hospital! Can I put my name on a trial list to see if it would work? Nothing like a crying baby to ruin a picture! J/K! It's all about the memories. There will be tons more cute outfits to come and tons more cute pictures! I can't wait to see them all!
Glad to know you got moved in at least. Unpacking can take forever! So glad you found my blog. Now I am really curious what songs you know/like. Jo told me about yours about a month ago- Adventures with Azure is on my favs. :)
Aw, what a cute pic of Azure and her auntie. He he, that weekend was busy but I was glad to help. And trust me, if u guys lived in cali you would definately have a permanant sitter!
I love all the pictures!! Azur is so cute. I'm glad you're getting all moved in, let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment