Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The 3 Bears

So, sometime last summer Charles and I started calling each other Snuggly and Sweetums Bear, we're not sure how this came to be. And like most nicknames they evolve. Soon it became Vos (spanish for you) Bear, Vosi Bear, Vosi McBear, Vosity Vos Bear, Sweetie Bear and the like...
After a few months of this we were in the grocery store and saw a bottle of Snuggle laundry detergent. Charles just happened to stand next to it and I saw a resemblance between him and the infamous Snuggle Bear. What do you think? Then we found this website which has made us laugh hysterically and invite you all to check it out yourselves. http://snuggle.com/snuggle_fun/snuggle_boogie.aspx

With all of this bear business, we referred to Azure in the womb as Azure Bear and when she was born, little bear cub or cub bear. Now, most times I just call her cub.

With Halloween approaching we thought it would be appropriate for her to actually be a bear. So, we purchased this costume which we're thrilled about. http://store.babycenter.com/p2p/detail/zoom.do?productID=110950&intcmp=Store_ProductPg_ViewLarger
For some reason it won't let me copy the actual image here. Stay tuned for pics of Azure in her bear costume :)

4 comments:

Just Me said...

I love that Tyler and I aren't the only ones with peculiar nicknames. Although yours seem quite normal. I don't feel comfortable sharing ours and don't ask cuz I won't share! Even Zach devloped his own nickname that only Ty and I know. Only because I feel that no one else would understand and would lead to me feeling a little embarassed. Also, Zach was a snuggly little bear for his first Halloween. It was the cutest thing ever and I know Azure will look adorable in her bear costume!! I'm so excited for halloween aren't you?!? I'm ready to get my house decorated now! (Am I good at leaving long comments or what?!?)

Just Me said...

Forgive me if I had multiple spelling errors...I can't really live without spell check!

Aunt Tally said...

oh my gosh. That is the cutest thing i have ever seen. She is going to look so adorable in it. Can't wait for pics!

Ruth said...

That was hilarious. How in the world did you guys find that video-thingy?
I'm excited to see Azure be a bear.